How do I cancel my request to invest in an Investment Pathway fund if I’ve changed my mind?
If you choose an Investment Pathway fund, but later change your mind, please just ignore the reminder we send you.
How you use Investment Pathways in your drawdown pot is entirely up to you. At any time, you can choose another Investment Pathways fund, or choose your own investments for your SIPP.
However, it’s important to remember that each Investment Pathway is designed to meet a single, overall retirement objective. It’s your responsibility to decide how an Investment Pathway might work alongside other investments. If you’re not sure what the right choice might be for you, we recommend that you consider speaking to an authorised financial adviser.
- How do live prices work in my portfolio?
- How do I invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- Can anyone invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- Do I have to hold my Investment Pathway fund for five years?
- What if my retirement goals change and my Investment Pathway fund is no longer right for me?
- How much will I pay in charges for an Investment Pathway fund?