How do I view my completed deals?
Completed deals can be seen in your transaction history, which is available by logging in to your account and choosing 'Transaction history'. You will also receive a contract note when your deal is completed, which will be available to you in the ‘Documents’ area.
If your deal is not yet in your transaction history, you will be able to check the status of it by viewing your ‘Active orders’.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?