If I am a non UK resident, can I transfer in an existing ISA to you?
No, you must be a UK resident, or a Crown employee or spouse/civil partner who is working overseas. Non-residents generally may not transfer ISAs to us.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
- Can I open an ISA for a child?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?