How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?
Any new shares resulting from a corporate action will be automatically added to your account once we receive them from the market you will not receive a contract note.
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?