Am I guaranteed the quoted price when I place a deal?
When you place a deal, share quotes are normally available online for 15 seconds. After this you need to request a new quote. While the deal is being placed, we are still checking for a better price for you and if we find one, then you will get the better price.
Sometimes, for example when the market is volatile, your quote may become unavailable. This would result in you needing to request a new one, or if no online quote is available you can call dealing services on 0345 37 33 479.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- How do I get a share price?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What do I do if there is no online quote when I try to place a deal?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- If my deal is too large to complete online, what should I do?