Can I move cash from my Stocks and shares ISA to other accounts I have with you?
Please note that you can only move cleared cash. Monies paid into your ISA will take five working days to clear.
You should remember that once funds have been taken out of the ISA there may be restrictions on your ability to pay them back in.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?