How do I find the key information about a fund?
Every fund on our site has a research page, which you’ll find by clicking on the fund from our funds list. On its research page you’ll find links to download the fund’s Key Information Document (KID), otherwise known as its Key Investor Information Document (KIID).
Before you invest in a fund, you should take the time to read this document. It's been prepared by the fund manager to give you the essential features and key facts and figures – including the fund's charges, investment risk and past performance.
You should also read the fund factsheet to get an overview of the fund before you invest.
We’ve more information on investing in funds if you want to learn more.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- What is the PTM levy?
- How can I pay money into my account?