What are the charges for my stocks and shares ISA?
How much your account costs depends on whether you hold funds or shares, and how frequently you deal.
When you buy or sell an investment you’ll pay a dealing charge. You’ll also pay a custody charge for holding an investment. Dealing and custody charges differ for funds and shares.
To calculate your overall charges, you can use our charges calculator on our charges and rates page, where you’ll also find a full list of our charges.
Once a year, we’ll send you a costs and charges statement, outlining all the charges we’ve collected from your account, as well as any applied by fund managers. You can read our guide to your costs and charges statement if you're not sure what any part of your statement means.View our ISA charges
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?