Are special dividends eligible for reinvestment?
Yes, special dividends are included within our dividend reinvestment service and will be reinvested two working days after the dividend is paid into your account.
If you do not want to have a special dividend reinvested please remove the investment from the dividend reinvestment service before the dividend is paid. You can change the investments you have included in the dividend reinvestment service by logging into your account and choosing ‘Dividend reinvestment’ and using the tick boxes. Alternatively you can use the dividend reinvestment buttons on your Portfolio page.
- How do I use the dividend reinvestment service?
- What investments are included in the dividend reinvestment service?
- Can I reinvest all my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?
- How can I tell which investments I have chosen to have dividends reinvested for?
- Is there a deadline for choosing to reinvest dividends?
- How will I know when a dividend has been reinvested?