How are my dividends paid?
Your dividends will be paid into your account in sterling, as soon as possible after we receive them. You'll receive a secure message from us whenever we pay you a dividend.
You can choose whether to leave your dividends in cash, or to reinvest them automatically using our dividend reinvestment service. Find out how to use our dividend reinvestment service.
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?