In the 2019/20 tax year, the ISA allowance for adults is £20,000. For Junior ISAs, the limit is £4,368.
You can split your 20,000 allowance between a Stocks and shares ISA, a cash ISA, an innovative finance ISA and a Lifetime ISA. How you divide your allowance is up to you (but keep in mind a Lifetime ISA has its own limit of £4,000).
We offer a Stocks and shares ISA and Lifetime ISA, but not a cash ISA or innovative finance ISA.
- All you need to do is pick the Passive fund that's right for you, and how much to invest. Our experts do the rest
- Choose from six Passive funds, rated from 'cautious' up to 'global growth', depending on the expected level of risk and return
- Our low-cost model means you won’t risk paying too much in charges
- Make fund-picking easier with the expert-chosen AJ Bell Favourite funds list
- Our investing experts have trawled the markets, and done the hard work for you
- Our list (which includes active and passive funds) features only funds with low charges, a proven track record and a high potential long-term performance