Are there any additional charges for placing a limit or stop loss order?
|Shares (including investment trusts, ETFs, gilts and bonds) online||£9.95|
|Shares, where there were 10 or more online share deals in the previous month||£4.95|
Visit our charges and rates page for more information.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- What is the PTM levy?