Can I place limit and stop loss orders on international stocks?
You can ask us to place a limit order on international shares by calling our Dealing services team on 0345 37 33 479. Limit orders can only be processed for some international shares - this is dependent on the size and liquidity of the shares you’re trading in.
You can’t place a stop-loss order on international shares.
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?