Who is eligible to open a Cash savings hub?
To open a Cash savings hub, you need to be a UK resident aged 18 or over. You also need to have an existing account with AJ Bell Youinvest in your own name – and must open your Cash savings hub in your own name, too.
You can’t open a Cash savings hub with us if you:
- Live overseas
- Aren’t a UK resident for tax purposes
- Already have an account with our partner, Raisin UK.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?