Can I edit or cancel a limit or stop loss order?
Yes, you can. As long as your order isn't currently being executed, you can cancel it on the ‘Active orders’ page of your account. You can also edit it by clicking ‘Cancel and rebook’.
Or you can cancel your order on our mobile app – just swipe it within the ‘Active orders’ screen.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?