How quickly will my deal be processed?
Funds work differently. When you buy and sell funds, the trade is processed each business day at certain times – you can find out exactly when on the fund’s research page. If you buy a fund after that day’s dealing cut-off, your deal won’t be executed until the next dealing valuation point (usually the next working day). This means it can take 1-4 working days for the deal to settle and the fund you’ve bought to appear in your portfolio.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- What is the PTM levy?