Is there a limit to the number of savings accounts I can have within my Cash savings hub?
No, in the Cash savings hub you can open as many savings accounts as you like. The maximum amount you can deposit in savings accounts with any one bank is £85,000.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?