How do live prices work in my portfolio?
Live pricing lets you view the real-time price of any UK-listed share you hold in your account with us. To turn on live pricing, just click ‘On’ at the 'Live UK pricing' toggle in your portfolio.
Live pricing is available during market hours, which are 08.00am to 16.30pm each working day. Shortly after 16.50pm, the closing auction or final closing price will be shown.
Live prices aren't available for non-UK listed shares, funds, bonds or other types of investment. That's because these investments use the latest price available, which is normally the price as at close of business on the previous day.
- How do I invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- How do I cancel my request to invest in an Investment Pathway fund if I’ve changed my mind?
- Can anyone invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- Do I have to hold my Investment Pathway fund for five years?
- What if my retirement goals change and my Investment Pathway fund is no longer right for me?
- How much will I pay in charges for an Investment Pathway fund?