Where do I find my contract note?
Your contract note will show the details of your deal, including price, trade date and charges. This can be found either in the ‘Transaction History’ or ‘Documents’ sections of your account. You will receive a secure message when your contract note is available for you to view.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?