How do I unsubscribe from emails?
You can unsubscribe from emails by updating your Communication preferences. Just log in to your account, and from the ‘My account’ menu, click ‘Update my details’. Then choose ‘Communication preferences’ from the left-hand menu.
On this page you can select which types of emails we send you, including exclusive special offers, events and other marketing promotions, Shares magazine content, investment insight emails, IPOs and other new share and bond offer notifications, and lunchtime market round-up emails.
The only communication type you can’t unsubscribe from is service emails, which legally we have to send you. They contain important information about your account we need to share with you.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?