Will the interest or profit rate on my notice account ever change?
Yes, the partner bank is entitled to change the interest rate on your notice account. If they decide to reduce the rate, they’ll give you notice of the decrease. How much notice you are given will depend on the length of notice period on the account and you can decide to give notice to end the deposit if you wish. If they decide to increase the rate, they’ll give you a few days’ notice.
In either case, we’ll post a message on your Cash savings hub to let you know the interest rate is changing, and we’ll also confirm by email.
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- How do I close a notice account?
- Do I need to be an AJ Bell Youinvest customer before I open a Cash savings hub?