Can someone else place a deal for me?
Yes, you can give a family member permission to place a deal for you. To do this you’ll need to set up family linking by completing the Family linking form. You’re not able to allow anyone who’s not a family member to place a deal for you. Find out more about family linking.
One type of account you can’t include in family linking is Junior ISAs. That's because a Junior ISA can be managed only by the parent or legal guardian (the 'registered contact') who opened the account – who will already have full access to it.
If you have an attorney or a deputy with the lawful authority to act on your behalf, they can manage your AJ Bell Youinvest account(s) for you. To do this, they'll need to open an AJ Bell Youinvest account of their own if they don't already have one. Then they'll need to complete and return our Legal representative form.
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?