Can I withdraw savings from a notice account?
Yes – you just need to give us notice that you want to close the account. You will then be asked to confirm you want to close it. To do this, log in to your Cash savings hub and click ‘Close your notice account’ from the menu at the end of the entry for the notice account you wish to close.
At the end of the notice period, your savings, together with the interest or profit you’ve earned, will be paid into your transit account. To withdraw the cash from your Cash savings hub go to the Withdrawals page and enter the amount you’d like to take out.
You can only withdraw your money into your registered bank account – so it’s important to keep your bank account details up to date. You can change your registered bank account by logging in and clicking ‘Update my details’ from the ‘My account menu’.
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- How do I close a notice account?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?