Can I give a member of my family access to my account(s)?
Yes, you can allow a family member to be an Account Lead – and can choose whether they have dealing or view-only access. You can’t be linked to more than one Account Lead at once, and only one Account Lead is possible within a linked family group.
Family linking doesn’t apply to Junior ISAs. That's because a Junior ISA can be managed only by the parent or legal guardian (the 'registered contact') who opened the account – who will already have full access to it.
To set up linked family access, please print and fill in the Family Linking Form. This form also includes more information on how the process works. Once completed, please send the form to:
AJ Bell Youinvest
Customer Services Team
4 Exchange Quay
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?