Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
Once we’ve completed our checks and arranged for your transfer to go ahead, your investments should show on the ‘Track my transfer’ page. However, we may not be able to accept all of your investments – if this is the case, the investments we can't accept won't be shown.
There are a number of reasons why we wouldn’t be able to hold some of your investments. It could be because you’re transferring a fund with a share class we don’t offer. Or because you’re transferring a share that’s no longer trading, or that’s undergoing a corporate action.
Whatever the reason, we’ll be in touch to let you know, and ask how you’d like to proceed.
- What does ‘read only’ access mean when maintenance is being carried out on the website?
- How can I open an AJ Bell Youinvest account?
- Why can’t I withdraw my 'available cash'?
- Why can’t I track my transfer online?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- Can I hold foreign currency in my account?