What is the make good policy?
When you open a Sharia-compliant savings account, you will automatically be opted in to our make good policy. If your deposit returns a loss, the bank will make good the amount of any shortfall that you may have suffered and return the full amount of your deposit. Please note that guidance from our partner banks’ Sharia Supervisory Boards is that if you remain opted in to the make good policy this will not comply with Sharia Principles.
You can opt out of the make good policy by emailing us on email@example.com. If you do this please put ‘Make good opt out’ as the subject line.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the expected profit rate of a Sharia-compliant savings account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?