If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
No, providing you simply transfer the funds directly from one ISA provider to another, it has no bearing on your overall annual ISA subscription allowance for the tax year.
However, if you transfer a Stocks and shares or cash ISA into a Lifetime ISA, while this will not affect your overall annual ISA subscription allowance for that tax year, it will count towards your Lifetime ISA payment limit of £4,000.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
- How long does it take to withdraw funds from my Stocks and shares ISA or Dealing account?