When will I receive any interest from my Cash savings hub?
This will depend on the type of savings account you’ve applied for. Fixed term deposits pay their interest or profit at maturity, while notice accounts usually pay interest or profit when you close the account. For more information please read the Savings account factsheets which detail the terms of each savings account.
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?