What investments are included in the dividend reinvestment service?
The dividend reinvestment service allows you to reinvest dividends from a wide range of shares, investment trusts and tracker funds or ETFs. Investments within your portfolio that are covered by the service will have a D within the portfolio table in your account and be listed on the dividend reinvestment page in the ‘My account’ area.
The service does not cover dividends received from international or residual shares and you are unable to reinvest income received from any funds. If you are looking to reinvest income received from a fund you should consider purchasing the accumulation units in the fund. Please read our FAQ What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- How do I use the dividend reinvestment service?
- Can I reinvest all my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?
- How can I tell which investments I have chosen to have dividends reinvested for?
- Is there a deadline for choosing to reinvest dividends?
- How will I know when a dividend has been reinvested?
- When will you reinvest my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?