Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
You can move cleared cash held in your Dealing account to either your Stocks and shares ISA or SIPP account. You just need to log in securely to your Dealing account and select 'Move cash between my accounts'.
When moving cash into your ISA or SIPP you should make sure you do not exceed the allowances.
Please note that you can only move cleared cash. Monies paid into your Dealing account will take five working days to clear.
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?
- Is it possible to open a Dealing account for a designated purpose?