Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
Yes. If you have cleared cash in your Dealing account, you can move it to your Stocks and shares ISA or to your SIPP. Just log in to your Dealing account, and select 'Move cash between my accounts'. Before moving your cash, remember to check that by doing so you won’t go over your remaining ISA or SIPP allowance.
For you to move it, the cash in your Dealing account needs to have ‘cleared’. This simply means that it’s ready for you to withdraw or invest. Cash you’ve paid into your Dealing account can take up to five days to clear, while cash you’ve made by selling an investment typically clears one day after the settlement date shown on your contract note. You can learn more about cleared cash by reading ‘Why can’t I withdraw my available cash?’
Cash savings hub
You can also move cash from your Dealing account to your Cash savings hub, by selecting ‘Move cash between my accounts’ in the mega menu.
First, you just need to have made a payment (of £1 or more) to your transit account from the bank account you’ve registered with AJ Bell Youinvest. This is to allow Starling bank – who operate our transit accounts – to verify your account.
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?
- Is it possible to open a Dealing account for a designated purpose?