What happens if I am late or do not respond to a corporate action?
If you are late responding to the corporate action notification we send to you, then the default option of the company will apply.
Please note we will always accept compulsory mergers and takeovers, and if this is the case then we will let you know the outcome and amend your holding accordingly.
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?