Who are Raisin?
Raisin are a partner we work with who provide the technology platform for the Cash savings hub. They manage the relationships with our panel of banks whose Savings accounts are made available under the Cash savings hub, and they also pass on instructions to Starling, Meteor and our panel of banks on your behalf through its platform.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?