How do I close a notice account?
You can close your notice account by logging into your Cash savings hub and clicking ‘Close your notice account’. This will then trigger the start of your notice period. Once the notice period comes to an end, your original deposit plus any interest or profit you’ve earned will be paid into your transit account within 2-4 working days.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?