Can I transfer existing investments held in either a cash or Stocks and shares ISA with another provider into my ISA?
Yes you can, and we won’t charge you for transferring.
If you want to transfer an ISA that has investments, we can only accept the investments if they’re included in our current investment range.
You can also transfer cash from a Stocks and shares, Cash or Help to Buy ISA you hold with another provider into a Lifetime ISA you hold with us.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?