How can I gift shares to a family member?

To gift shares to a member of your family (for instance, transfer an investment to your spouse, civil partner or children), you’ll need to log in to your account and send us a secure message. The message should detail the investment(s) you want transferred, and confirm the transfer is a gift. For investments transferred as a gift, stamp duty isn’t payable. 

However, you can't gift shares you hold in an ISA or SIPP.