What does ‘read only’ access mean when maintenance is being carried out on the website?
We aim to keep maintenance to the website to a minimum. However there will be times when you can log in to your account but will only have ‘read only’ access. This means that you will be able to view your portfolio and your recent transaction history, corporate actions and cash account. You will also be able to request payments into and out of your account and between accounts.
You will not be able to read or send us a secure message or set up or amend any limit or active orders. You will also not be able to respond to a corporate action.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused during website maintenance.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?