How do I transfer my Dealing account to another provider?
We’d be very sorry to see you go. Let us know if we’ve done something wrong, and we’ll do everything we can to put it right. To discuss your decision to leave, you can give our customer services team a call on 0345 54 32 600.
If you do decide to transfer to another provider, you’ll need to fill in your new provider’s transfer forms, and send the forms back to them. They’ll then contact us to arrange the transfer.
You can choose to transfer in cash – this involves selling all the investments in your Dealing account. Or you can choose to transfer your investments, as they are, to your new provider (but keep in mind that transfer out charges apply for transfers of investments.)
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Can I transfer existing shares that I hold into a Dealing account?
- Will you send me a tax summary?
- How long does it take to withdraw funds from my Stocks and shares ISA or Dealing account?
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?