How do I transfer my Dealing account to another provider?
If you want to transfer elsewhere, we’d be very sorry to see you go. If we’ve done something wrong, let us know – we’ll do everything we can to put it right. To discuss your decision to leave, you can give our customer services team a call on 0345 54 32 600.
If you do decide to transfer out, you’ll need to fill in your new provider’s transfer forms, and send the forms back to them. They’ll then contact us to arrange the transfer.
You can choose to transfer in cash – this involves selling all the investments in your Dealing account. Or you can choose to transfer your investments, as they are, to your new provider. It's free to transfer cash to another provider, while transferring investments costs £25 per investment you hold in your account.
If you transfer your Dealing account out in full, the account will then be closed. If you choose to invest with us at a later date, you'll need complete another online application form.
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?