Do I have to decide where to invest my money straight away?
No, but remember, over time, investment returns are normally likely to beat the returns you can get from holding cash, although this is not guaranteed - so bear this in mind if you intend to hold cash for a long period of time. For details of our cash interest rates, visit our charges and rates page.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- What is the PTM levy?