When are dividends paid for international stocks?
Dividends or interest from international investments are normally paid to your accounts within two business days of the published pay date. Payments in some currencies may take longer depending on the underlying custodian and foreign exchange timings.
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- What happens if I am late or do not respond to a corporate action?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?