What is the ‘cost’ figure in my portfolio and how is it calculated?
This is the original cost (book cost) of your investment, if you purchased it through us, and can be used as a guide to the gain or loss on an investment.
If the investment was transferred to us, the cost will be the figure you or your previous provider gave us when it was transferred to us. If we haven't been given the cost for an investment, it will be left as zero and you can update this by clicking on the figure in your portfolio. If you would like to update an existing cost figure please send us a secure message.
Cost figures will also be adjusted following any future transactions and corporate actions, but please remember it may not be accurate and should only be used as a guide when making your investment decisions.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?