What happens to any income from my investments within my stocks and shares ISA?
Income received from your investments will be paid into your ISA. You will receive a secure message letting you know that a dividend has been paid on your investment.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?