Can interest be rolled up within a savings account?
When your savings account matures, your deposit – and any interest or profit you’ve earned – will be automatically paid into your transit account if you don’t renew.
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?