When will my portfolio be updated following a deal?
Your portfolio will be updated shortly after your order has been executed. For shares, investment trusts, ETFs and bonds this is normally within a couple of minutes. For funds deals, this will normally be the next business day but it can be up to several days, depending on how often the fund is valued.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?