How can I change my contact details held with you?
To update your details, just log in to your account, and from the ‘My account’ menu, click ‘Update my details’. You can then change your address, phone number or email address.
If you’ve changed your name because you've recently got married, divorced, or changed your name by deed poll, you'll need to email our customer services team with the following documents:
If you've got married and changed your name, we’ll need a certified copy of your marriage certificate
If you've divorced and changed your name, we’ll need a certified copy of your marriage certificate – along with either the deed poll or decree absolute
If you've changed your name for any other reason, we’ll need a certified copy of the deed poll
Once we’ve received your documents, we’ll update the name on your account. Your username you use to log in online won’t change.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?