Can I hold foreign currency in my account?
No, you’re only able to hold sterling in your account, not foreign currency. When you deal in international markets or receive dividends or interest from international investments, we’ll convert the local currency to sterling. Foreign exchange charges apply - see our charges and rates page for full details.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?