Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
No, you don’t. But you do need to keep enough cash in your account to cover your quarterly custody charges.
And when you buy an investment, there needs to be enough cash in your account to cover the investment and the dealing charges, which are included in the total of your order.
If you decide to transfer out, you’ll also need enough cash in your account to cover any transfer-out fees.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- How can I open an AJ Bell Youinvest account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?