How do I read Shares magazine?
You can read Shares magazine in full, every week, by maintaining a balance of £4,000 across your accounts.
To read the articles via our website, just log in to your account and from the 'Shares and markets' menu, click 'Shares magazine'. To read them on our mobile app, log in to your account and from the ‘More’ menu, click ‘Shares magazine’.
You can also choose to receive Shares magazine articles straight to your inbox each week. To sign up to these emails, you'll need to update your Communication preferences. Just log in and from the ‘My account’ menu, click ‘Update my details’, then ‘Communication preferences’ from the left-hand menu. Just tick the box for ‘Shares magazine content’.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?