Why does the system default to dealing CDIs rather than in the local international market?
CDIs are dealt online and quoted in sterling which makes them easier for UK investors to deal in. So where they are available, our system will offer them automatically in preference to local international holdings.
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How do funds (unit trust and OEICs) pay out income?
- What markets can I deal in?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?