Can I transfer shares held in someone else's name into my Dealing account?
No, you can only transfer shares to your Dealing account that are held in your name. If you have a joint Dealing account, the shares will need to be in both names.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?
- How do I withdraw money from my account?
- Can I set up a regular withdrawal facility for my Stocks and shares ISA or Dealing account?