Can I transfer shares held in someone else's name into my Dealing account?
No, you can only transfer shares to your Dealing account that are held in your name. If you have a joint Dealing account, the shares will need to be in both names.
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?