What prices are used to value my portfolio?
For any UK listed shares held in your portfolio they will be valued using the bid price. Prices are updated on a 15 minute delayed basis from 08:16am to 4:45pm each business day. Between 4:45pm and 4:50pm share prices will change to reflect the London Stock Exchange’s closing auction process, shortly after 4:50pm the closing auction or final closing price will be shown. The ‘Price +/- %’ column in your portfolio reflects any changes to UK listed share prices from the previous days final closing price.
If you hold any non-UK listed shares, funds, bonds or other types of investment, the price shown in your portfolio will be the latest available. This is normally the price as at the close of business on the previous business day.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?